The Green will be opening for the season on April 1st.
- The number of people at the club at any one time will be restricted to groups of up to 6 people, or two households.
- To comply with Covid tracing regulations, all time on the green must be recorded and pre-booked in advance by contacting Phil Meacham (our booking co-ordinator) who will allot a 60-minute time slot. For a pair or family playing together each person must be recorded. Phil can be reached on email@example.com 01332 280510, or 07881464721.
- Shared equipment should be avoided whenever possible. - players are advised to have their own mat/jack during any session. If you are sharing equipment, for example jacks/mats, practise strict hand hygiene including sanitisation after using any shared equipment.
- You’re not required to wear face coverings while taking part in the sport of outdoor bowls.
- The following action plan has been agreed regarding access to the Toilets .The Toilets will remain closed for general use until these actions have been completed (Watch this space)
- Access will be restricted to the Disabled Toilet only.
- Catering and drinks will not be available as the kitchen and the rest of the Pavilion will be sectioned off.
- Sanitising wipes and sanitising hand liquid will be provided and must be used.
- A deep clean fogging machine will be obtained
- Distancing stickers will be applied.
- A Deep Clean will be carried out prior to opening the Pavilion and a regular cleaning regime will be established.
- Club mats and jacks will be placed inside a bucket filled with disinfected water placed inside the pavilion door and should be returned there after use.
- It is planned that this will be completed by April 22nd when the first home Matlock League match takes place.
Hazelwood Bowls Green is the envy of most clubs in the county for its location, facilities and friendliness of its members.
We are fortunate to be located in one of the most peaceful and picturesque places in the County.
We are a mixture of non-league social members and those who play in leagues. We will be holding several events in 2019 where the emphasis is on enjoying yourself. Most of these will include refreshments as well as bowling competitions.
Crown Green Bowls is an enjoyable, inexpensive, social sport for all ages from 9 to 90.
We reserve Monday nights in the bowling season as a Club Night for social bowling when anyone interested in trying out bowls will be made welcome and equipment will be available. Just let us know you are coming. Click here for membership details
The green is open to members for social bowling any time when there are no league matches being played.
Check green availability here
We have excellent floodlights and so we will be starting our evening league matches at 7:00pm.
Click here for this years planned social events